You’re an overbuyer if…
- You purchase huge supplies of items like shampoo or envelopes.
- You often make a purchase, such as a tool or tech gadget, with the thought, “This will probably come in handy some day.”
- You find yourself throwing things away—milk, medicine, even cans of soup—because they’ve hit their expiration date.
You’re an underbuyer if…
- You often scramble to buy an item after the point at which you need it.
- You consider buying an item, then decide, “I’ll get this at another time.”
- If you must buy something, you buy as little as possible.
So underbuyers—buy what you need, without procrastination! Overbuyers—think it over before you whip out your wallet!