Things that I’m grateful for, and have made my life better the past few days:
– Being able to touching my toes 👣
– Having all 5 of my senses 👀👃🏽👂🏽👅🤚🏽
– My teeth 😬
– Staying hydrated 💧💦
– HUGS 🤗 from people I love
– Loving-Kindness 😊❤️
– Disconnecting from my phone, the internet, social media, technology
Connecting with other people
– Typos and autocorrect 😂
– Jason Mraz’s new album 🎶👯♀️
– My feet! 👣 — Walking, running, dancing 🚶🏼♀️🏃🏼♀️💃🏼
– Just being ALIVE, and just BEING
Things I hope make your life better:
– Everything will all work out
You are loved no matter what
– There is no “right” way, there is only what works for you
– Be gentle with yourself
– Give yourself time
May you be happy just as you are
May you be peaceful with whatever is happening
May you be healthy and strong
May you care for yourself in this ever-changing world, graciously and joyously
🎶 Have It All
— Jason Mraz
🎶 Love Is Still The Answer
— Jason Mraz
So a few years ago I posted something that made me happy/I was grateful for/the best part of my day — every day, as part of the 100 Happy Days challenge. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I continued after 100 days, and did it for a few years actually.
People seemed to like it, it was a great way to capture and chronicle my life, and it was just overall really positive. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I’ve been thinking of starting something like that again, so here’s a list of things that made me happy/I’m grateful for/overall positive things I want to share today: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Monday, June 30th, 2018 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– WAKING (because honestly we should all be grateful for waking up every morning) ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– Waking earlier than expected
– Mornings at home with my Mom and R ❤️ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– Coffee and Ginger tea ☕️
– A nice long run in the sun 🏃🏼♀️🌞
– Blue sky, green grass, sun shining, the sound of the birds chirping 🌞🐦💙💚
– Running and dancing (two of my absolute favorite things EVER 🏃🏼♀️👯♀️😍) and my amazing body ❤️
– WATER 💧💦 after that long run, plus the fact that I have clean, running water is pretty phenomenal
– Knowing THE UNIVERSE HAS YOUR BACK ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– Typing that ^ and accidentally typing “The Universe GAS your back” 😂😂😂 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– Connecting with other people, and getting messages that make you feel like you’ve made a difference in someone’s life
– Dancing around and eating yummy food! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– Fresh, local produce — Beets with turmeric and ginger! 😋
– Finding new music that speaks to your soul 🎶😊❤️ (Body of Love by Ben Lee) ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
– The sound of my mom pulling in the driveway after work
– Walks with her to get more of that fresh, local produce!, with an amazing sunset sky 🌅
– Taking the time to be grateful for all this, relaxing, and going to bed to do it all over again tomorrow 😊❤️✨
A lot of times, we become stressed out because we have so many things to do.
“Would I want it any other way?”
Many of the things we complain about are truly blessings.
We’re so lucky to live lives full of abundance, meaning, friendships and opportunity.
To have a full life is to be full of life.
As you go through your tasks,
remain in a state of gratitude
that you have a full schedule, a job, a family, an audience, whatever it is that may be causing you what you perceive as stress.
Life never throws at you more than you can handle.